Wild Soil™ Honey
- 100% RAW, Pure, Unfiltered, Unpasteurized, Unheated
- Product of the USA. Honey from 100% USA bees.
- Contains naturally occurring pollens, enzymes, phytonutrients, antioxidants, including flavonoids and phenolic acids, and natural probiotics (unlike many processed honeys in stores today)
- Finest quality Montana Alfalfa Honey
- Bees began their life cycle on the Wild Soil Almond Ranch
The quality of honey depends on the quality of the soil from which the plant nectar is collected. Studies have shown that soil health directly affects bee nutrition and overall health. Additionally, soil types influence the physiochemical, antioxidant and sensorial characteristics and properties of honey.
Wild Soil™ Honey begins with bees nourishing on the nectar and resultant honey from our Wild Soil Almond Ranch blossoms to get strong, building their immune systems for their future journeys. Wild Soil Almond Ranch soils are soils our forefathers knew – biodiverse and productive.
We developed a highly proprietary, proven farming technology. Our honey tastes different due to our multi-layered farming technologies which begin by requiring 10 years to convert the orchard to our Wild Soil® platform. Our orchards are grown in virgin soils utilizing our Wild Soil® proprietary technology, the way our forefathers farmed pre-1920. Our soil’s health and biodiversity is proven and can be independently verified. Because of the extreme vitality and diversity of the soil our honey contains superior taste and nutritional qualities as well.*
High quality pollen and nectar from our Wild Soil Almond Ranch blossoms produces a different kind of honey – strikingly sweet and flavorful. It is light amber-colored and is considered great for all your honey needs.
* Wild Soil® farming methods were developed after more than 20 years of trials and testing by a research group comprised of a consortium of subject matter experts in diverse disciplines including soil science, microbiology, human pathology and immunology. Several of these experts are among the top in the world in their field. These researchers obtained their PhDs/studies/residencies at the following institutions: Harvard, Yale, University of Pennsylvania, and St. Louis University.
The probiotic benefits of the proprietary methods described above have not been evaluated by the FDA or the USDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should not use the information described above for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. You should contact your healthcare professional if you suspect you might have a health problem.